
We have been watching Sadie Higgins the last couple days. She has been such a sweet gal to Buster. They love cuddling together and Buster loves to tease and show her love. Sadie's mom and dad came to pick her up tonight and I also made a new recipe for Chili. It was great meal.
John and Judy also brought us strawberries. So yummy! I have already cut them and been eating them all week. I am addicted to strawberries. So good!
The GTI is also being worked on by John in Vero. This was a GOD send. When Mike wanted to sell the GTI for $4500 and take a loss, John offered to take it back to Vero, give it a detail and try to sell it for more. This is such a wonderful offer because the GTI was taking up space in the garage and just sitting there. Mike kept putting it off trying to sell it. I think he is emotionally attached to it. But weather or not if he is or isn't attached nothing was getting done. So when John offered to take it, we said yes. What a blessing.
We also played scrabble on Monday night and Mike beat the pants off of everyone. He even got a BINGO. A bingo is when you use all your tiles and get an extra 50 points.
On Tuesday, my dad helped me out big time but running all the way to Lake Mary and back so I could pick up the corn hole boards for my event this weekend. It was a one-day road trip. I really appreciated his help! I miss my Mariner so much! But it was great way to spend the day with Dad nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment