Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Most first time mom's just have a mother's day... I had a mother's day WEEKEND! Which started on Thursday with these beautiful dozen of pink roses being delivered to the house.

Then I woke up on Friday morning at 5 am to Mike giving me a little BLUE NILE box and a card that had these beautiful earrings below in them and the sweetest card.














Saturday, we went to Ruth's Chris with Kevin and Sam and friends. We used the gift card that John and Judy gave us for Christmas.


Then I woke up on Saturday morning and had chocolate chip pancakes with Mike and Maggie.




















Then we went to church and to lunch with our mothers.







Then we had a photo shoot.



































Being Maggie's mother is one of the best things in the world. My world was forever changed and I am so blessed. Words can not describe how I feel for her. She is the most important thing in my life and completes me in every way. She is such a great baby and I love her so much. I truly feel so blessed to be a mother. Thank you God for all you have done and given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment