
Ok, don't get excited. It is not what you think, but I think it is pretty impressive nonetheless. What I am about to describe would be way better with video. But unless Mike takes it, which he thinks I am crazy for doing it in the first place, would be impossible to do by myself.
Years ago, my cousin Cindi in Sarasota would sit Rita, Kelly and Halee on the big toilet right before their bath and run the water to fill up the tub. They would hear it and automatically pee! Amazing. I have done this exact thing about four times and EVERY time Maggie pees on the big toilet. Impressive right?
So the deal goes like this... Start running water, Mag goes on the toilet with me holding her up so she doesn't fall in. I say, "Go pee pee. Time to go potty." With a few encouraging words it is like Niagara falls.
I am not saying we need to be on David Letterman or the TODAY show, but 8 months old and peeing on the potty is pretty impressive in my book.
Gotta start somewhere! It's a good habit to get into.
ReplyDelete