Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 19, 2010

EYE see you


At the heart doctor on Friday, the tech was extra chatty and friendly. The tech scanned my heart and got measurements that she needed, but then suggested we get a quick look at BGH. And I was over the top excited. So she rolls the scan over my belly and who do we see? BGH looking back at me. I was so excited I almost fell off the table. She got a quick photo and then suggested we try the 4D scan. By the time she grabbed the other wand, BGH flipped around and all we saw were legs. Once you see this photo, it is amazing. Her eye actually opened and closed on the sonogram. Truly amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Kim
    I am being hit on the arm by Nana because i figured out how to leave a comment! I will teach her in a minute but i think i will have to get her a yahoo address. Anyway I love your blog, Judy has been steering me through the last year. BGH looks so cool in vitro...the fact that you can see her eye is amazing. I can't wait to see her "real" picture. By the way, you look amazing too! If I didn't know you were about ready to deliver I'd think you were about 5 months preg.....again, you look fantastic. love to you both. kath

    ReplyDelete