Yesterday, Mike went shopping at Garnet and Gold in Tallahassee. He had been looking forward to this trip for a while. First, he looked over the magazine that came to our house so he knew what he was out to get. Once in the store he looked over all the baby stuff trying to find a white newborn outfit with a Seminole logo on it. The only one he found was a "t-shirt". Then he found a garnet 3-6 month onesie. He says,"I think this will fit her when she is born." I told him I hope she is a bit smaller. Then he bought RENEGADE. A little stuffed horse. He had been set on buying this for BGH for a while. This morning when I went to take a photo, we found out RENEGADE has an extra feature. She plays they fight song. Even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment