I have had some wonderful birthday parties in the past. Party buses, float in Guavaween Parade, Boat ride into the Gulf, NYC skating on Rockefeller ice, were all so wonderful. But holding my daughter and having a cookout was one I will never ever forget. It started with one of my dearest friends Keely calling me from Germany to wish me a Happy Birthday! The day was filled with greetings and calls from friends. We celebrated at home and my parents and Mike's parents were so incredibly helpful in making it extra special. Mike's parents bought stuff for the cookout and my mom brought down ABC Greek salad- one of my favorites. Dad even drove his bike down to wish me a Happy Birthday.
Monday, October 25, 2010
My 33rd Birthday!
I have had some wonderful birthday parties in the past. Party buses, float in Guavaween Parade, Boat ride into the Gulf, NYC skating on Rockefeller ice, were all so wonderful. But holding my daughter and having a cookout was one I will never ever forget. It started with one of my dearest friends Keely calling me from Germany to wish me a Happy Birthday! The day was filled with greetings and calls from friends. We celebrated at home and my parents and Mike's parents were so incredibly helpful in making it extra special. Mike's parents bought stuff for the cookout and my mom brought down ABC Greek salad- one of my favorites. Dad even drove his bike down to wish me a Happy Birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment