Today we up the bottles to three ounces. Breastfeeding is looking more and more not possible. I have pumped without her nursing and didn't get a drop. Didn't nurse all day and tonight, I thought I would try it just to see. Well, we got two drops in the bottle.
I will go back and update with photos of all our visitors. Stay tuned.
Love the photos of all the visitors meeting Maggie! I hope you don't feel discouraged about not nursing. You were able to give Maggie the best stuff at the start and every bit that you nursed her was so vital to her immunity, not to mention the bond that you formed with her. I think you did GREAT and I admire you for sticking with it. There is an upside - now Daddy can give her a feeding in the middle of the night! So glad you're taking her to doctor to have her weighed. We'll be anxiously waiting to hear how much she weighs now. xoxoxo
ReplyDelete