Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 10, 2011

Toy time

The photo on the left is of my DUCKMASTER from the Peabody Hotel in Memphis. My friend Kelly who is the PR Director there sent it to Maggie last week.

Today we played with lots of toys. I am really starting to make more and more contact with toys on my bouncy seat. I am also starting to grab hold of the toy keys that I got at one of my showers. I just have to be careful not to smack myself in the face when I get so excited to hold the firm grip on them.

I also played on my play mat upstairs and love looking at the monkey and kicking my feet and hitting the inflatable ball that is attached.

I had two poopy diapers today. I usually poop in my poop chair (bouncy seat). I kick my feet wildly and that is surely the sign that I have delivered the goods. I am starting to hold my neck up more and more. Stronger each day. I can look around things better and I am loving the view.


Pictured above is the Sing-A-Ma-jig that nana and papa got her. She loves this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment