Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ear Infection


Runny nose for the last two weeks turned into a cough on Friday. Over the weekend it sounded horrible at night, so we wanted to get it checked out. Doc confirmed that it was an ear infection in the Right ear. Here is maggie with her precriptions. The anti-biotic was free at Publix.

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby! Although she looks perfectly content sitting there playing with her RX! I love her in her jeans outfit! OMG - how cute is that??
    Lots of prayers coming that she gets over this crummy ear infection (and I'm sure she will as soon as that antibiotic does it's magic). BTW - I get diabetes RX free from publix too - they are awesome! Feel better sweet Maggie. xoxoxox

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear - Maggie looks at least 2 years old in this picture - she looks like she's really trying to read the RX! I have this on my screensaver and it tickles me every time I look at it throughout the day!

    xoxoxox

    Nana

    ReplyDelete