So this week we busted out the high chair that the Gandle family gave us at one of our baby showers. They were so generous with this gift and it is exciting to finally get to use it.Mike put it together this afternoon. I love the pattern (which matches the stroller) and how it folds up so it could be stored in a closet. I love the baby sitting in it too. Maggie is modeling it so lovely in the photo here.We have been giving her cereal for about three weeks as she sits in her bumbo. Her support is not perfect, but getting stronger everyday. She sucks up the cereal kind of like a vacuum, then spits a bit of it back out. We decided to move up to the high chair so it will give her more support. She has been taking the cereal with out any problems. I am going to have to read up and research on what I should start next.
I believe the pediatrician said steamed and smashed veggies. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment