Maggie was in great spirits as usual, checking everyone out. Even though it was packed the ushers found an aisle seat for us in the back. As we get to the second reading, I smell something. You know... Dirty diaper something. When I went to check her and take a quick peak, she peed through the diaper. At the exact same time I confirmed poop. No big deal, we'll go to the back room and change her.
I grab the wipes, pad, and start looking for a clean diaper. We had toys, her ball, doll, paci, rattle, blanket, receiving blanket, NO DIAPERS!!! As the smell starts to permeate through our section of the church, I spot a baby about the same size as Maggie at the other end of the pew in front of us. In the middle of the homily, I went over to a stranger and asked if she had an extra diaper. She graciously did. She gave the exact size that Maggie was! Jackpot.
I am still not sure how we could have an entire bag of stuff and not one diaper.
The two cards in the photo are from Mrs. Janke and Danny and Mary Kutsch.
Nana and Papa sent a package too but those photos are on the other camera.
Stay tuned!
Kimberly Higgins
Chipotle
(C) 813-767-1078
khiggins@chipotle.com

No comments:
Post a Comment