

I am lucky to be a God Mother to two little girls, but today I was a fairy God Mother to one very special little boy, Quinn. So sweet and I am so blessed to be able to watch him grow and hope he and Maggie are ever so special friends today and always. We celebrated mass before the baptism at the ever so classic and beautiful Sacred Heart in downtown Tampa. The church is at least 105 years old and doesn't look it at all.
This is a photo of Ann's parents. Her Dad Scott who Quinn's middle named after had a bone marrow transplant on Quinn's Birthday- literally within minutes of being born. God is so good!
This is the family and God Parents.

The cake- if you think it looks phenomenal, than it tasted 100 times more awesome than it even looks! It was so awesome, not to mention BEAUTIFUL. I just wish I would have snuck some in my purse for the next day. Don't worry, God Mother Ann will be doing Maggie's 1st Birthday Cake.

Maggie wore a beautiful baby blue dress in honor of the baby boy of the hour- Quinn. Her Nana got it for her. Daddy kept her entertained by letting her smack the two story pillars in the middle of the church and fell asleep by the time it was over.
Great baptism photos! Quinn is really cute! Ann's dad looks very good for what he's been through for the past year. Did you forget you're also godmother to another special little boy?? Two girls AND two boys!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
You're right! One boy on this side of this coast and one big boy on the other coast of Florida!
ReplyDelete