Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Progress

We have been battling a Yeast Diaper Rash. It began almost three weeks ago like a normal rash. We haven't had much of a rash in 10 months. Month 11 comes around and we flare up like the fourth of July. I think we had a series of several overnight poops. This is when Maggie wakes with a smile and a little extra in her pants. This caused, in my humble medical opinion and thanks to the bump.com ladies who pointed it out, I thought it could be a YEAST DIAPER RASH. So after 2 weeks of diligent destin applications, I called the doctor and told her what I thought it was a Yeast Diaper Rash and she said to get over the counter LOTRIMIN. The smart bump moms suggested to apply Lotrimin and Maximum strength (Purple Tube) of Destin after every diaper. They also said to put her in a baking soda bath. We tried all three of those techniques and sure as ever we are making "progress." Regardless, we have her yearly check up next week and Dr. Deckle will also be checking it too. Hopefully we are all cleared up by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment