Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookie Tradition


Today we started a new holiday tradition. Maggie and I made cookies together while Dad was upstairs sleeping trying to get rid of the cold. The cookies were just sugar cookies this time. But in the future I imagine we will get creative with all kinds like chocolate chip, peanut butter and sprinkles. The picture above is not so great cause she is about to cry... the oven alarm was going off and she is saying, "MOM GO GET THE COOKIES OUT!"

Here is our finished product (notice the snowman looking back at you):

1 comment:

  1. you crack me up! What a nice tradition to start with maggie. You'll have to ask Anabelle what she made at Elizabeth's birthday party today. I'll let her tell you!

    Hugs to Daddy and hope his cold goes away very soon - Lisa wasn't feeling well today either. Thank goodness it's this week and not next week.

    Talk soon!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete