
We had stockings from years past. They were shabby. New baby, new stockings. And we went big time. Pottery Barn. You only get one chance to start out life and your first Christmas with your original stocking. Here they are below. I battled back and forth on if I should use "KIM and MIKE" or "Mom and Dad". I went with our new titles. Why? I thought back to what my parents have at their house. It worked for them and us back then, so I did the same. Plus, I really want to start the tradition of filling her stocking. Not sure if Mike and I fill ours or fill our own, but hers will be filled. Maybe this year I will fill it with things like: Travel packs of wipes, q-tips, mylican drops, baby Tylenol and basically stuff for the diaper bag. I still have time to fill it. To be continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment