Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love from Clarksville, GA


Today we got the a very awesome gift. Nana's best friend Kathy made a beautiful quilt for Maggie. The colors, the design, the fabric all of it was just amazing. It has her named embroidered at the top and her birthday at the bottom. The colors are just fantastic and will be a part of Maggie's life forever. Truly a beautiful quilt that came from someone that is so special to us. Kathy and Judy have an amazing friendship and my only wish is that Maggie has friends like they have in each other.








2 comments:

  1. Ok - the pictures are awesome - the quilt is beyond gorgeous and Maggie's smile is priceless!
    The words made me cry - Kath sure is special and I love her dearly!

    What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we are going to gush a little....first the quilt was fun to make! A labor of love, yes it was. For the 3rd grandchild of a wonderful friend of mine. Since Mike used to be Nana Judy's son, then changed over to being Kim's wife and now is Maggie's daddy, it is only fitting that I would create a quilt for this little girl who is so much a part of this large circle of love. She is precious and honestly, I loved creating it for her and you and Mike....yes Nana Judy is special to me, very special, but then that makes you guys special too. xoxox

    ReplyDelete