
Today Johnny and Laurel were in town for a wedding. We were watching Harley. John and Laure came over for breakfast and gave us a present that they said was for watching Harley.
When we opened it, it was a sonogram of Baby K! I screamed so loud! I was so shocked. It was like winning the lottery.
I am so very happy for the both of them! I can't even believe it! Maggie will have another cousin. I want to tell them so many things about their days ahead and the adventure that they are on, but you can't. You can only be excited for them and let them experience it on their own. We will continue to pray for Baby K, Laurel and Johnny as they start the journey of Parenthood. Such an amazing gift of life as our family grows in Love. We are so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment