
Happy Birthday Nana! When you get married you not only marry a man, but his entire family. They are one in the same. Buy one get one free kind of deal. Just like your own family you don't get to choose them. If you are lucky enough like me, you hit the jack pot when it comes to inheriting in-laws and sister in-laws/brother in-laws. It is as if I have known them my entire life and I feel just as comfortable around them as I do my own family. Today is Maggie's Nana's Birthday. We love her so much! She is so giving and truly gives from her heart. She made Mike the man who he is today and for this I am so thankful. I truly think of her as family and we are so lucky to have her in our life. Every time she gives me a card, she white-outs the quotation marks where it usually says "Daughter" which is a little extra that means so much. Last week we went over to Vero to celebrate her birthday and took her out to a wonderful dinner. Maggie, Brady and Belle were so well behaved and it was a fabulous meal and such a nice evening. We always enjoy spending time in Vero and I always feel so welcome- this has been the case since my first visit when Mike and I were first dating. We love you and hope you have a wonderful day. Happy Birthday Nana!


Brady going after the cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment