Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Grand Ma!



Now that I am Mom I am constantly trying to figure out how my mom made it so easy. Everyday after working all day long at the hospital she would always have a hot and delicious dinner on the table. She kept the cleanest house, mostly impart we were slave labor and couldn't leave on Saturday mornings until the chores were done. She kept all of us in check including Dad and this always had the loudest banter on the block. We had clean clothes, clean house and clean bodies! All of which I find it harder and harder to do with Maggie crawling around. She taught me so many things and still continues with the most important lessons today. She always instilled a faith in God for which continues to shine path and hopefully makes me a better person.

I love you! Can't wait to celebrate on Friday! Cheers!-Kim, Mike and Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment