* Enjoyed a fire place in hotel room that caused all of our clothes to smell like hickory wood chips after we left.
* Almost lost one of my diamond earrings- literally fell in my hand while out on the slopes. Found the back too!
* Lost our Camera. Found our Camera.
* Left my gloves on a city bus. Found my gloves from the City bus.
* Watched the Noles Basketball team lose at Zane's Tavern. Still can't stand Leonard Hamiliton.
* Hit my head on ski lift.
* While trying to avoid other skiers, I got air by doing a 180 off the corner of the mountain.
* Mike actually spent the entire day on Snowmass Mountain.
* Hot tub in our room was great for our sore shins on the first day and sore ankles on the second day.
But had a great time while enjoying the Apres Ski, which means happy hour. I also did much better after I had my lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment