Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 16, 2011

What Maggie Knows

I am behind in my 14 month post, 3 days behind, so here are few things I need to write down before I forget when she mastered all this cool stuff.

* Yummy Tummy- During or After eating if you ask her "Yummy/Tummy" she rubs her belly.

* 5 Little Monkeys- She hits her head during the song.

* Body Parts: Eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth, Feet, Hands(Manos in Spanish
- Laughs big laughs when I say stinky feet. phewie!
- This little piggy.
- Beeee-BO, from the Belly Button book. She points at hers.


* Ring around the Rosie- She really only likes to fall down.

* Love- She will put her head on you.

* Kiss- this one is a work in progress, only have seen it a few times.

* Can point Elmo out of all her books.

* Knows "How big is Maggie"- throws hands in air.

* Knows to go over to high chair for breakfast.

* Bye, Bye- Waves hands

* Feeding- If you give her a spoon that has stuff that sticks like mashed potatoes, cream of wheat, she can feed herself

* Brushes her teeth

* Walks- I will try to get more walking video uploaded.

* Climbs up on couches. Trying to get more confidence on getting off the couch.

* Can climb in the tub.

I know I am forgetting more. But this will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment