

15 weeks...Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.
We are 15 weeks and so excited. Food is still weird for me. We battle every day. Chipotle food is still great, especially barbabcoa, bowl, rice, fajitas, mild, sour cream and cheese. I eat that for lunch a few times this week. Home meals are still iffy. Still have an aversion to chicken. Went to Chili's and most 99 percent of the time I get the quesadilla explosion salad. Until, I heard about a lettuce recall in Florida where precut lettuce has been found with Ecoli. So I asked the waitress, "I am sorry, I am pregnant and paranoid, does your lettuce come "precut" and she said yes. I ordered a burger. Burger was ok. First burger I have had in months. Food is just weird right now. Still love lemonade. Can't get enough of it.
I do love Subway Veggie Subs. Those are a highlight these days and of course Sweet Tomatoes. Keep those veggies coming! I still fit into everything and haven't gained a pound. I am at 225. I go for a check up this week. We may even find out if it is a boy or girl. Mike is on team boy and is proud to tell everyone who asks. He will be just as pleased with a baby girl that will melt his heart I am sure, but he is on Team Blue for now. He has two names that he has settled on. We are far from having that discussion "settled". But it does keep your mind busy thinking of names. I keep praying every day that Baby Higgins grows nice and strong, whatever the sex and whatever the name. Just a healthy baby is what I am praying for. Here is the bump photo at 15 weeks. I still just look overweight with too much chub, but here it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment