Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Don't Touch My Watermelon

Highlight of tonight... WATERMELON. Someone else liked a lick too! He is such a great little body guard. Everywhere I go, Buster goes. I know I have mentioned this before but he is my shadow these days. He follows me everywhere. Lately I think we have both had a few cases of allergies. Right before bed we start sneezing. Time to do a thorough cleaning.

Two more days till we find out what Baby Higgins is inside. So exciting. I think I should have a running ticker with how many minutes. I am not sure how this big ultrasound is suppose to go. I know that I have to drink almost 30 ounces of water before I go in to the room to hear some of the most exciting news and then someone pushes and scrolls over my tummy/bladder for 45 minutes. Again, they put a lady on a table with a full bladder that is about to hear BIG BIG news and expect her not to pee all over the place. Yikes. Keep our fingers crossed that I can hold it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment