Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints. The last few days I have been eating back to normal pre-pregnancy portions. I am not sure if that is all a good thing. Appetite is back, but I need to keep myself in check. I feel a bit bigger the last few days, but maybe it is because of the big meals I have been having. Lots of pasta and salad it seems. I haven't felt a kick or anything yet, but we are on the lookout. Doctor said I should feel something in the coming weeks. By this time next week we'll know if Baby Higgins is a boy or a girl. Can't wait to find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment