Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello Round Ligament Pain

Since Wednesday, June 23rd, I have been having random pain near my pelvic bone, mostly on the right side bot really all over. It feels as if there is pain, kind of like growing pains when I was 10 years old, but in my front pelvis and in lower back near my rectum. They would come and go. I called the Doctor on Wednesday and she said I could take tylenol for them if I wanted. I am tougher than that and told her I could handle it without. I didn't want to take it unless it was unbearable. All day yesterday pain continued here and there. I called this morning and the nurse squeezed me in at 11 am to see the doctor. I saw Dr. Serrano. It was my first time meeting her and she was so nice. She did a internal check and said cervix was fine. Then she pushed on my stomach and I reacted accordingly. I said "OW OW OW, that is it. " She explainded that it was normal and just round ligament pain. She also suggested that I try to keep track of my bowl movements and try to go at least once a day be regular.

http://www.webmd.com/baby/pregnancy-round-ligament-pain

No comments:

Post a Comment