Tonight I read that Baby Higgins can hear us. We need to watch what we say! Mike even leaned over and tried to chat with it. I hate calling the baby an "it". Only three more days till we find out if Baby Higgins is a girl or boy!
Total Weight Gain: 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I am in the tough zone. Can't fit into any of my old shorts, except a size 18 tall girl blue and red pair of shorts (but they are getting tighter by the day). Love my black gaucho carpi's, but they are nylon and getting hotter each day. Tops are still ok. Time to get some t-shirts for summer! I have some maternity pants for work and what not, but they are too big yet.
Best Moment this Week: Mike feeling the baby kick.
Movement: Mostly after breakfast, before bedtime and early morning. Mostly on the right side.
Food Cravings: The only one so far was two weeks ago was for my mom's macaroni salad for breakfast. Lemonade and Ginger Ale have calmed down in recent weeks. We are trying to drink lots of water and eat lots of fruit: nectarines, plums, bananas, apples and grapes.
Labor Signs: None for a long while.
Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Innie
What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Finding out if Baby Higgins is a BOY or Girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment