Today I registered Mike and I for Childbirth classes in September. The dates we registered for are for three nights in September! I think it will be great! September 7th, 14th and 21st. They offered an assortment of dates, almost 10-15 choices, but really this series was the ONLY date that worked best with our schedules. Go figure. I am excited for them and think it will be fun. Can't believe that we are talking SEPTEMBER!! The months are flying by!
By the time of the classes end, we will have had the three showers and nursery should be completed... speaking of which...
Word is that my awesome father-in-law has come over to paint the nursery while I am in Tallahassee this week. This worked out so wonderfully for few reasons...
1) I am out of town, so Baby Higgins and I won't be exposed to the fumes
2) This was a HUGE item on the to do list, before the carpet is removed and replaced and it will be great to get it done!
3) At completion of the project, he will be taking Buster with him back to Vero while we are on vacation.
PLUS, I called and confirmed with Dynamic Painting today that they will be painting the exterior of the house. They said once we get the color confirmed with the HOA, that they can get us on the schedule as early as July 26th. Which would be huge to have the big painting projects done by the end of July.
In August we would then begin work on the sprinklers and landscaping of the house! Yeah, it is so great to know that all the puzzle pieces are coming together. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment