Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mike at the Ray's Game for his birthday!

Mike had been saying he wanted to go to the Ray's game for months. We watch them almost every night. It does help keep our eye on something in hopes that football season gets here faster.

When I went to get tickets, they were virtually sold out because the Rays were playing the Yankess on his birthday. We invited Kevin and James to go with us, and there were no decent seats available without paying way too much. Mike decided just to invite the three boys over on Saturday night for a low key night to watch the Ray's drink beer and hang out. I wanted to invite like 50 more people and he said NO. Just wanted to hang with a few of his best friends.

The next morning, he got on Craig's list and found two seats, seven rows from the field, with a parking pass for $80. We called, the guy sounded completely normal. I arranged to pick them up and we went to the game. I really think he had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment