Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OBGYN Check up with Dr. Cohn

Today we went for our monthly check up and got to see my favorite Doctor, Dr. Cohn. She has been the one that I have been seeing for many years and is very sweet. My blood pressure was great 114/56 and I gained one pound and now up to 230. I have only gained 5 pounds this whole time and she said that was perfect! Baby Girl Higgins's heart beat was beating 150 bpm and Dr. Cohn said she was moving all around.

My next check up is in four weeks and I have to go in for my glucose test. This is routine and will be done on August 4th.

Everything is going well and feeling great. The house is currently a disaster as we strip everything out of the office and try to downsize our clutter. Mike is currently setting up the computer in the new office and we are going to make a decision on weather or not we are going to put my childhood dresser in the baby's room. We have to decide if it will fit or not. Then decide if we are going to paint it and then decide the color of the crib. So many decisions. We are just trying to take it one step at a time. The carpet estimator also came by yesterday to take measurements. We started our registry but it is far from being completed. I am using the Baby Bargains book and trying to get the safest stuff in a color that I like. Again more decisions. All good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment