From the Bump.com: Baby's now the size of a lemon!Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.
Time is flying by! I am thrilled that we are at 14 weeks. We have told most of our closest friends and family, but there are a few people that still don't know. Coach Nancy, Skyra and my Chipotle managers don't know yet! We plan to tell the managers on Cinco De Mayo! After that, we'll probably go public on facebook.
This morning before Mike left for work he said bye to "Baby Lemon" that is what we call the baby. Each week it is the size of a fruit and this week happens to be lemon. I also read it could be as big as the size of your fist!
I guess the major thing to report is that I get up to pee at least three times at night. This is something I am totally not used too! I feel good and the morning sickness has subsided. Aversions are still here and I still don't want chicken.
All else is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment