Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Best Drink Ever


This is the single best thing in my world. Ginger Ale. It helped me get through weeks 6-8. It is so refreshing. I love the ginger in it which is suppose to aid in morning sickness. It is good stuff. I now know why it has thrived over the years.... pregnant women. Today I had two of them. I typically try to limit myself to one, but I had to have another for dinner. Delicious.

How far along? 12 Weeks and 6 days

Weight gain/loss: I am about 225, I have lost four pounds since I have been pregnant thanks to morning sickness.

Maternity clothes? None. Everything fits better than it did before.

Stretch marks? They have been there forever. So no new ones that I can tell.

Sleep? Great. Crazy dream last night about me losing my cell phone at a vegas casino.

Best moment this week? Telling my co-workers

Food cravings: M & M's are great.

Gender: Dreamed the other day had a 'baby' no gender specified in dream.

Belly button in or out? In

Movement? nope, too early

What I miss? Feta Cheese

What I'm looking forward to: throwing Shannon's shower this weekend for baby Zander

Weekly wisdom: Al is well.

Milestones: bathroom breaks in the middle of the night. I always slept through the night, since I have been preggers, I get up at least once, and sometimes twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment