Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 19, 2010

Food is just not the same.

So I don't like chicken. Ever since Baby Higgins took residency food has been challenging. Chicken is the enemy. Sometimes if I think about chicken I can just get nausea. So why did the chicken cross the road? To get the heck away from me!

For the last several weeks, food has been hit or miss. I don't like to cook any more. When I go out to eat, the menu does not even look the same. At Outback, I ate a baked potato and salad. Food is just not the same.

Down the aisle at Publix, I passed on many items. Of course chicken, but I also high tailed it right passed the seafood. Just weird things just don't sit right or I should say the thought of them just makes me weak in the knees.

We also have a new fridge. I can now sleep at night knowing that hundreds of dollars of food is not freezing. Today when the guys came to drop off the fridge, I had to unload it quickly. We got most of it before they came, but I needed to get the last bit out right when the arrived. So I was hustling right along and the jelly stuck to an old jar of salsa. They next thing I knew the entire salsa fell to the floor and shatter. Broken glass, old salsa not a good combination. I had to quickly pick it up and then clean all the debris that hid behind the old fridge. Meanwhile the Lowes guys were taking my front door off the hinges in order to get the old fridge moved into the garage. Everything is now in place. Tonight we went to get groceries to fill it up. We realized we had not been to Publix in more than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment