Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 26, 2010

END OF FIRST TRIMESTER.

Yesterday I threw a shower for Shannon and after I was exhausted. I never get tired to the point that I typically admit that I am tired, but yesterday I was T-I-R-E-D. I came home and rested and took a nap for about two hours. Woke up and hung out for a while, before returning to bed. I think my legs hurt because I wore an old pair of sandals. Today, I had to wake up way earlier than normal and head to USF for a guacamole demonstration. This lasted about six hours. I came home and took a nap for a half hour and worked about three more hours. I am trying to listen to my body and rest when needed. Tomorrow I go to Gainesville.

Yes, today is the end of the first trimester. How exciting is that!

*The fetus has grown to about 3 inches (8cm) long.
*Weight approximately 1 ounce (25 grams).
*Bone is beginning to replace cartilage and the ribs are appearing.
*The nose and chin are well defined.
Movements can be measured.
*The child will begin to learn to suck its thumb.
*The child can open and close its mouth.
*The external genitalia are well defined making it is possible to determine the baby's gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment