Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby and Buster


They say animals have an instinct and if so, Buster's instinct has told him about Baby Higgins. In the first few weeks that I was pregnant, especially weeks 6-8 when I was feeling nauseous, Buster clinged to me. If I was lying down, he would lay right on top. If he was in bed, he would snuggle close to me, not Mike. Lately, he won't leave my side. He needs to be close. Buster has always been more Mike's special friend rather than me. He loves Mike and even when we first got him they were buds. But lately, Buster has really turned a paged and really grown close. I am not sure if dogs truly understand that we are pregnant, but he knows something is up.

Take right now, for example. I am sitting in the recliner chair. He is at my feet, lying directly underneath me on the rug. If I were to move over to the couch, I would put a $100 that he would move and snuggle right next to me.

I can't wait to see Baby Higgins in a roller saucer chasing Buster around. If didn't get the picture then, he soon will.

Today, I am 13 weeks and Baby Higgins is the size of a peach. Feeling great I also had one of my sealants fixed. There was a slight hole and the dentist wanted to patch it up. He said he would give me a shot that he typically gives pregnant women that is OK to have, but I refused it. He said I could just tough it out and not get any Novocain. I chose to tough it out. He drilled in to remove the old sealant, patched it up and I did it all with out being numbed. Who's tough now?

No comments:

Post a Comment