My cousin Rita sent me the Chinese Prediction calendar last week. I don't put to much thought in to its accuracy mainly because several of my friends tried it before they knew what they were having and it came up wrong.
But heck, let's give it a whirl. So I put in my birthday, and THREE possible conception dates and they all said BOY. Let's not all run out and buy blue stuff just yet.
Many friends who have tried it and put in dates, they came up completely WRONG. But what kind of freaked me out on this particular website that Rita sent, I put in THREE different dates, and they all said BOY. Weird.
Either way we will be thrilled. I know Mikie is captain of Team BLUE, but aren't all men? Many of my friends husbands were all cheering for a boy, and many of them came up with a girl and are so in love. I am praying for a healthy baby. I could care less if it was a boy or girl. 10 fingers 10 toes and a great heart beat and healthy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment