Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

78 Days...

Yes we broke into the seventies. I can't believe it. Third trimester has caused me to become more neurotic. Everyone has said I have been pretty calm and surprising cool up until we hit the third trimester mark. This week is flying by and I barely have time to post but here are few updates:
1. Tropical Storm is brewing in the Gulf. We picked one of the rainiest times of the year to paint our house and this four day project is taking forever to get done. Not really the painters fault, more mother nature. Instead of the rains happening at 4 everyday they start at 1 pm. And wind too! Wind is a factor because the paint could be sprayed on to the neighbors house. But the entire body is done. We still need the door, soffit/facia, and bands. Today's forecast is 60% rain and muggy. Not good painting weather. Photo to the left is the upstairs guest bathroom.

2. Carpet is getting installed today. Last night Mike moved all the big stuff and I moved all the little stuff and squeezed two rooms/closet in to two bathrooms. Kind of like a grown up game of tetris. Carpet comes toady and should be finished today...rain or shine. This photo below is of our Laundry room with a printer sitting on top of the washer and the other is the Master Bathroom tub area filled with stuff.














3. Work. Yesterday I spent the entire day with our Op's team. Loved it, but today I need to catch up on emails and plans. Tomorrow, my boss comes into town and we have a guacamole demonstration with summer campers. She is only in town for about 5 hours. She only comes twice a year. I think I can handle it.

4. Fish. I don't eat fish a lot. Probably 3 times a year. Last night I had fish since we went to J.Alexanders for the first time this entire pregnancy. Baby Higgins forced it out of me like 10 minutes later. Not a good site. It was straight up grouper. Some fish is good for you during pregnancy. I googled this morning and found out that you should AVOID and NOT eat Grouper during pregnancy because of mercury. No wonder it came right out. Then all night I have been freaking out that she wasn't kicking as much. I am really driving myself crazy.
This article made me feel a bit better: Science Diet Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment