Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vegas Baby!

We were in Vegas for five days. Probably 2 days too long. I have always said that you should never stay in Vegas more than three days, I was right. This place sucks the life right out of you. Plus it is very smokey. Yuck. We have had a great time visiting with Aunt Colleen and Uncle Dick on our first day in town. We had a wonderful conference and got to see all our Chipotle folks. We had fun in the casino. I budgeted about $20 a day and hit a couple 5 of a kinds, and full house,but never on a turn where I had big wagers on the table.

Mike was down at one point, then he came back to even, but I think Vegas took his money at the end. While in Vegas we had our first complete stranger ask me how far along I was. At first I thought she said, "How far are you down?" as in how much money I had lost. She then repeated, "No, How far along are you?" I was so excited.

While in Vegas, at dinner I asked for a ginger ale. Well, that must be code word for Tequila on ice. I took one sip and about gagged when I could taste the tequila after taste. It was HORRIBLE! The entire dinner was tainted by that stupid after taste. I stuck with Sprite the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment