Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 6, 2010

Change

I hate change and today I have too much of it. My best friend at Chipotle is leaving us. Today is his last day. He was my buddy from the beginning. I called him almost every day. We been through good times and bad. He is going to work for Home Depot and will do great things.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... we have a yellow half painted house. I was stressed all morning. I thought I had all this figured out, but the painter started asking 100 questions and trying to change my mind. I think we have it figured out, but man what a bunch of craziness. The dog barked all morning as I tried to do Chipotle work. It was a mess.

I am happy the weekend is here. Cheers to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment