Today was the girl friend shower hosted by Mandi and Shannon in Dade City. Wow, what a day! I got to see so many of my dearest friends and feel truly blessed to have each of them in my life. They were so generous toward Baby Girl Higgins and showered her with so many gifts. Some of the notable items was Aunt Ann gave her a stroller. Which will be perfect once Ann has her baby we can push them in the mall together!Jenn Wagner gave BGH a onesie with the Chipotle logo on it that says, "HIGGINS * Baby Burrito" We also have more books than the Brandon Library! We could read a different book to her every night and not read the same one for months!
At the shower the girls had ordered my favorite cake in the whole world done by a lady in San Antonio named Peggy Beefort. It was so yummy! Plus they had a pottery tile mirror that everyone got to sign and will be baked and put in Baby Higgins room!
They served up Pink lemonade another favorite and mimosas. Plus a honey baked ham, fruit medley, quiche, muffins and lots of yummies!
Judy and Lisa also came all the way from Vero Beach to celebrate too!
But I loved most of all being surrounded by so much love by some of my favorite people. Here are some of my favorite photos:



I love your blog! thanks for keeping me updated. I love the pics from the shower. Man, I really look like my sister, haha. Love you and BGH!!
ReplyDelete