Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby Moon Begins!


We are in Las Vegas. Sin City!

Our flight out was fun! We paid $10 extra dollars, or I should say Chipotle paid $10 extra dollars so we could be the first ones on board at Southwest so I could get an exit row. Well, we were like number 5 on board. As I started to put our stuff down at two vacant seats in the beautiful exit row, this older guy says to me, "THAT SEAT IS RESERVED!" I said in a very loud reply to the flight attendant, "YOU CAN RESERVE SEATS NOW ON SOUTHWEST?" The flight attendant then responded, "NO Sir, YOU CAN NOT reserve seats, we have an open seating policy." I continued to put my stuff up in the bin. The guy, then started to get feisty with the flight attendant who completely had our back.

At the end of the day the guy is an idiot. AND a CHEAP idiot at that. He thought he could just pay $10 get on board and save a seat for his wife or whoever the person he was saving it for. I would never thought to do this for us and would have never assumed I could. Again, an idiot.

After the showdown with the flight attendant, he still got an exit row, the one in front of us. The person he was saving the seat for sat next to Mike. He was still grumpy and asked if we would move, and I just looked at him with complete dumbfoundedness. And I said, "Nope, we are sitting here."

So once we were seated and we didn't get up till 2 hours into the flight. Again, what an idiot. The world is full of them.

Here is a view from our room!


We are about to go have lunch with Uncle Dick and Aunt Colleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment