Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 21, 2010

4 pounds down, Birthdays and more..

Sorry for the absentee posts this week past week. It has been a whirlwind for work and Mike was out of town in NC for a bit. So it was a tad crazy. This week we celebrated my Dad's 61st Birthday.

Every birthday we get to celebrate with my dad is special. He really scared us last year and I am so happy that he is cancer free and doing great. His shoulder had been giving him trouble and now may need surgery. Muscles can be fixed. So can bones.

Another birthday this week was Lindsey Hartwig. A year ago I got to see her be born and was truly one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life. Here is a photo of the cutie below:



By the way I am four pounds down since January 4th. I am 228. This week I plan to get back in a routine. This week we have a lot going on. I have two events and a trip to Gainesville planned. Buster also gets a visitor... his buddy Sadie is coming over to stay for a week while my in-laws and parents go on a cruise together.

Monday
?

Tuesday
Cereal
?
Greek Salad

Wednesday
Cereal
Fast
soup

Thursday
Cereal
?
Salad
Chicken breast
green beans
twice baked potatoe casserole
pudding cake

Friday
Cereal
Chicken, Green beans, potatoe casserole
Mushroom & Pepper Pizza

Saturday
Cereal
Hotdog, 1/2 of a burger
mac and cheese
corn casserole
birthday cake

Sunday
Cereal
Sweet Tomaotes

No comments:

Post a Comment