Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BINGO BABY!


BINGO!! Tonight I went and played bingo with my mom. My mom has done this Tuesday ritual for many years. She has a bingo buddy named Dana. They are the youngest by at least 50 years. When I arrived the place was packed. Full house. You would thought they were going to give away free geriatic cream with every bingo card. They are serious at their sport. Some glared at me as the new kid on the block. They had their trolls set up and battery operated fans and lucky bells. When I went to pick up my bingo card the gentleman gave me an extra look like, "Are you sure you are over 18". I said, "God Bless You! I am 32!"

We played a few rounds. Each had different rules. Each card has three rounds. On one particular second round, you had to get two bingos. My mom yelled Bingo! I took a double look at my card and I had BINGO TOO!! We split the pot with another person and took home $16.

I had a great time and would do it again. I do get kind of stressed out trying to learn all the different kinds of bingos. But they had great snacks and very sweet people. I enjoyed spending the time with my mom.

Breakfast
Bagel peanut butter with banana
strawberries
water

Lunch
2 steak and 1 chicken tacos
water

Dinner
Chicken Stir Fry-- My dad made and it was delicous!
white rice
Water

Yes, day two of not going to the gym... no bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment