Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hiring People & Two Speaking Engagements

We were in Gainesville on Tuesday doing screening interviews. I just don't understand how we are looking at 10 percent unemployment and we saw the people that we saw. Grant you these were people that were answering an ad on craigs list. However, they were some of the rough looking folks I have ever saw. Some had never eaten at Chipotle before. How can you apply at a place you never stepped a foot into? Amazing.

On a more positive note I spoke to two college classes yesterday at USF and UT. I wanted to tell them so many of the things that people didn't tell me when I graduated. I spoke to them about FWI and what Chipotle was all about. Great groups, great hosted lunches and a great day all together.

Tuesday
Cereal

Pretzels and almonds

Turky club, fries
Salad
chips and spinach dip


Wednesday
Cereal

Chicken fajita bowl

Dinner
1905 Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment