Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Old Friend George Foreman


Lately I have been making grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches on the old George Foreman. They are so good. Why the Foreman? Well, it all started as our cupboards started to get bare and we needed to go to the grocery store. We were running out of food. Bread was starting to get old, just bit dried out, but salvageable. We didn't even have butter to make a traditional grilled sandwich so I had to use the PAM olive cooking spray on the griddle. I had all this turkey slices, all this bread add some cheese and viola... Dinner is served. Foreman was a bit dusty so I had to clean it off a bit, but boy it worked like a charm.

Did you know over 80 million George Foreman's have been sold around the world?



Breakfast
Granola Bar
Water

Lunch
1905 Salad from Columbia
-love, love, love this salad
warm Cuban bread mmm...

Dinner
Grilled turkey and cheese
soup
4 strawberries

1/2 of low fat frozen yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment