Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day


We had our big treat yesterday going to Ruth's Chris, but this Valentine's Day morning I had a treat for Mike. I made him a bowl the last time I went to Pottery. I heard this Corinthians verse at church the week prior and it stuck with me. What a perfect theme for his Valentine's Day present. He requested a bowl before I left to go pottery, but I didn't promise him I would do a bowl so it was kind of a surprise. I put a Recess peanut buttercup in side the bowl. I wrapped the bowl in a round box with a big red ribbon on it. Before he raced off to go paint ball he opened it and loved it. I loved my card too. I put a chicken in the crock pot with onions and lemon and it turned out beautifully. I grilled up potatoes and we had salad for dinner. He was on call so he really couldn't go anywhere, but I prefer to eat at home most of the time. It worked out well.

Breakfast
Cereal

Lunch
Turkey and Cheese grilled sandwich
green beans and small scoop of mashed potatoes (left over from RC)


Dinner
Chicken
Grilled potatoes
Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment