Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Scrabble Victory


There you have it. My first scrabble victory on my new board. Mike is still up two wins to my one. But Victory does feel sweet. On valentine's day he said, "I really wanted to get you something, but I couldn't find the right one." I was like whatever, I really loved the card he picked out and the special message he wrote. Last Sunday, we were out and about and we stopped by Barns N Noble and said let's go in here and I want to see if they have the right one. Sure enough, there was the scrabble board he wanted to get me. He bought it and said "Happy Valentine's Day."
Yes, victory is sweet.

Breakfast
cereal

Lunch
Sour Kraut
fried potatoes

Snack
Ice cream from McD's

Dinner
Chicken thighs-two
mashed potatoes
edamame

No comments:

Post a Comment