Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 1, 2010

First of the Month

Since January 4th I have been blogging. I have not missed a day. I also have not had any other beverage except water. That is about 27 days. It has been hard. Many times I have thought to myself, boy this dinner would taste better with coke. Many times I thought I should just grab a sweet tea or orange juice. Water tastes bland.

So enough of the negative. I feel less swollen. I feel less bloated. DH swears that I am skinnier but the pounds on the scale have not moved. I am still down just two pounds after four weeks.

More positive I haven't stopped going to the gym. I still don't like going, but the sense of obligation has arrived. I go because I have to go. I still go 30 minutes when I am there. I am starting think I need to up my time to an hour to hopefully see more results. The gym is a strange place. Some days I look at the time left on the clock over and over again. Some days, I just sing along to the i-pod and only look down three times. Maybe I need to start working on the weights.

Oh well. February is here and were going to see if I can keep the ONLY WATER streak going. There are only 28 days in February. March will be here before you know it.

Breakfast
Cereal
Water

Lunch
Grilled Ham and Cheese sandwich
2 ounces of Chicken Bowl
5 Chips

Dinner
Baked Chicken Thighs
Pasta Salad
4 Peanut butter on crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment