Beads, check. Blimp, check. Helium, check. Rope, check. Promo Cards, check.
Banner? Banner? Hello, Banner are you here?
There was a kink in the plan. Some where along the way somebody didn't come through. It's 7:30 and the Children's Gasparilla parade is less than 24 hours and we have no banner to walk in the parade. I ordered. I have confirmation. But no banner.
A couple phone calls later and still no banner. Fed Ex, the same people who I believe drop the ball, came to my rescue. A guy named Alex said he would print it up and have it ready by 8 am. I told him if he couldn't get it done by then I didn't want it. Alex promised he would have it done. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Breakfast
Cereal
Water
Lunch
Chicken Salad
Celery and peanut butter
Water
Snack
Carrots
Grapes
and few mixed nuts
Water
Dinner
Salad
3 Chicken Wings
1.5 slice of pizza
Water
And by the way, I went to the gym again.
No comments:
Post a Comment