Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mental Health Day- No GYM :(

I had a great streak. 16 straight work days going to the gym. I just couldn't get there today. PMS was the major reason, I just couldn't get there. I was feeling better by mid-day, but other things came up. We went up to see our friends the DeTuccio's to drop off our tax stuff and DH helped fix their computer. We were entertained by their two darling little girls. Love them. They are getting big so fast. And we had dinner at Cracker Barrel, where I had one of my favorite meals. He also cleaned up the dishes in the sink from the night before earlier in the day... melt my heart. Seriously, I was really excited about that.

Breakfast
Cereal
water

Lunch
Steak Tacos
Water

Dinner
Dinner Salad
Green Beans
Mash potatoes
1 corn bread muffin
Meatloaf
mmmm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment