Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

One Decision

One decision back in the summer of 1995 led me to HCC. I played basketball there for two years under a fiery red headed coach with a determination to win. We went to two State Championships and won a lot of games. I did not score a lot of points. I did not play a lot of minutes. I was on a team and we won. My college was paid for.

Another decision in the summer of 1997 led me to Flagler College. I played basketball there for two years under a clueless old man. We went to Nationals my Senior year. I made six free throws at the end of a game and we won the first conference championship in the schools history. I did not score a lot of points. I did not play a lot of minutes. I was on a team and we won. My college was paid for.

Another decision in the summer of 1999 led me to Baker University. I coached a bunch of mediocre college girls. We only won a few games. We did not win a championship. I also was able to coach a 14 and Under AAU team. They scored a lot of points. We went to the national championship. I was a coach of a team and we won. My college was paid for.

Three small decisions made in the middle of summer led me to be debt free as a 32 old adult. No college loans. No debt. Three decisions. Every day is like a championship when you enjoy what you do.

Breakfast
Cereal
Water

Lunch
3 pickles
spaghetti
1 muffin with peanut butter

Snack
Carrots
Water

Dinner
Chicken quesadilla explosion salad
water

No comments:

Post a Comment